What data do we collect? Rachel Trevor-Morgan Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Customers’ saved Wishlist and Moodboards
How do we collect your data? You directly provide Rachel Trevor-Morgan Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily sign up to receive news regarding new collection launches and events
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics as and when you visit or view the website
How will we use your data? Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with regarding new collection launches, Sample Sale reductions and events we think you might like.
- Keep a record of your orders to refer back to your head size and any notes regarding bespoke orders.
How do we store your data?
- Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
- Our Company will keep your personal identification information for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights? Rachel Trevor Morgan Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please
Email us email@example.com
Call us at: 0207 839 8927
Or write to us: Rachel Trevor Morgan Limited, 18 Crown Passage, King Street, SW1Y 6PP
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping your items in your Shopping Cart
What types of cookies do we use? There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0207 839 8927
Or write to us at: Rachel Trevor-Morgan Limited, 18 Crown Passage, King Street, London SW1Y 6PP